Eight outstanding irrigation and lawn and landscape companies across the United States and Canada were awarded Jeffrey Scott’s 2018 Mighty Oak, based on their performance as a business leader and outstanding achievements made by their companies.
These awards were announced at Jeffrey Scott’s recent Leader’s Edge peer group meetings held across the USA and Canada. Criteria for winning this prestigious award are:
- Serving as a positive example to others in the profession.
- Working with the highest levels of integrity, ethics, and accountability.
- Achieving significant growth benchmarks.
- Contributing to the advancement of the landscape industry.
- Engaging in continual personal and professional development.
Honorees are chosen from the international participants in the Leader’s Edge peer groups for landscape business owners run by Jeffrey Scott.
"What makes me most proud of winning the Mighty Oak Award is being recognized by my peers for the progress we're making as a company. Learning from this group, as well as being held accountable to the higher standards that we set for each other, motivates me to continue growing as an owner.” -Pam Dooley
We are so proud of Pam and all her accomplishments! Congratulations, Pam!