Spending time outdoors is good for our mind, body and soul — but an unkempt landscape can have the opposite effect.
That's where NeighborGood comes in—to offer a helping hand to those facing difficulties.
We invite you to nominate someone in your community who needs landscape maintenance on an emergency basis. From the entries we receive, we'll choose one person each month and give them two (2) regular maintenance visits for free the following month!
Helping someone is simple...
Friends, neighbors or family members can nominate one person using the form below. The nomination must include your nominee’s name, address, phone number, email address and why we should select the person you’ve nominated.
What do the chosen entries get?
Two (2) regular maintenance visits within one calendar month. Service visits will provide basic maintenance services that include:
- Cleaning debris
- Lawn mowing
- Spot spraying weeds
- Blowing the property clean
Submit your nomination!
What's the catch?
No catch, but there are a few details our lawyers thought you ought to know (terms and conditions):
- The person (s) selected will receive two (2) free regular maintenance visits within a 30-day period.
- Nominations will be collected for the first three weeks of every month. Winners will be notified within the last week of the month with the first service being scheduled the following week.
- Nominees must live within our maintenance service areas.
- In order to assist more people, nominees will only be eligible for assistance one (1) time within a 12-month period.
- Service visits will provide basic maintenance services that include lawn mowing, spot spraying weeds and blowing the property clean. Additional services such as pruning, plantings or mulch/pine straw would be completed upon acceptance of a proposal.
- Based on the condition of the landscape of the selected person (s), Plants Creative crews might not be able to fully complete the basic maintenance tasks listed above within one service visit. Any remaining tasks will be completed during the second scheduled visit.
- Nominees are required to sign a Release and Waiver of Liability prior to the first scheduled visit.