2020 is the 15th anniversary of Plants Creative Landscapes. I’ve said it many times, and I’ll say it again: we can’t thank you, our customers, enough!
As we continue our year of celebration, this fall marks the beginning of our final anniversary theme, community.
For me as a business owner, Plants Creative Landscapes has always been about a larger mission and vision that’s about far more than mowing lawns or trimming shrubs. It’s about bringing people outdoors, into landscapes that are good for the heart, mind and soul. To improve the relationships that people have with the outdoor places they live, work and play in.
This mission connects to our company’s love for people. We want to demonstrate this love through our actions — and give back to the community at the same time. That’s why we’re launching the NeighborGood Program.
Starting in September, you can nominate someone in your community who needs landscape maintenance on an emergency basis. The chosen entries of this ongoing Program will receive free landscape maintenance services for a month! And remember, it’s ongoing, so keep coming back and nominating each month.
Nominate a neighbor in need by filling out the form below!
Owner, Plants Creative Landscapes
How to nominate someone for NeighborGood.
Friends, neighbors or family members can nominate one person using the form below. The nomination must include your nominee’s name, address, phone number, email address and why we ought to select the person you’ve nominated.
What do the chosen entries get?
Two (2) regular maintenance visits within one calendar month. Service visits will provide basic maintenance services that include:
- Lawn mowing
- Spot spraying weeds
- Blowing the property clean
Submit your nomination!
What are the terms and conditions? (The fine print.)
NeighborGood Program Terms and Conditions:
- The person (s) selected will receive two (2) free regular maintenance visits within a 30-day period.
- Nominations will be collected for the first three weeks of every month. Winners will be notified within the last week of the month with the first service being scheduled the following week.
- Nominees must live within our maintenance service areas.
- In order to assist more people, nominees will only be eligible for assistance one (1) time within a 12-month period.
- Service visits will provide basic maintenance services that include lawn mowing, spot spraying weeds, and blowing the property clean. Additional services such as pruning, plantings or mulch/pine straw would be completed upon acceptance of a proposal.
- Based on the condition of the landscape of the selected person (s), Plants Creative crews might not be able to fully complete the basic maintenance tasks listed above within one service visit. Any remaining tasks will be completed during the second scheduled visit.
- Nominees are required to sign a Release and Waiver of Liability prior to the first scheduled visit.