Decatur, GA, $65,000, Full-Time
Work is a big part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do something you love. Being a part of the Plants Creative team means exactly that. You’ll have the opportunity to be involved in a larger mission — to enrich people’s lives by improving the relationship they have with the outdoor places they live, work and play in. As you take on this mission, your opportunities to become a leader in your craft, your career and your community grow too. Earn great pay. Receive outstanding benefits.
We are now accepting resumes for a Senior Project Architect.
Our ideal candidate will be passionate about creating sustainable landscapes and building relationships. He/she will also be growth-minded, an equal mix of a team collaborator and independent thinker, and be someone who is motivated to create their best work every day.
What you’ll be responsible for...
- Meeting with high profile residential and light commercial clients to develop landscape master plans that represent property and lifestyle goals.
- Building proposals that are reflective of all expenses involved in constructing master plans.
- Working within the rules and regulations of various municipalities and coordinating the assembly of permit packages with our design support staff.
- Collaborating on the buildout of projects with our construction team throughout all phases.
- Pre-qualifying new opportunities for our design-build division.
- Directly managing three (3) design team members.
What your goals will be…
- Improving communities and quality of lives by designing and building uniquely beautiful and sustainable landscapes.
- Providing the ultimate customer experience in residential landscape design-build.
- Providing leadership to design team members through ongoing performance tracking and coaching.
- Attending a minimum of four (4) local and national industry events per year to remain innovative and current on industry trends.
- Meeting or exceeding divisional revenue goals and providing solutions supportive of our minimum 15% annual growth plans.
What We’re Looking For:
- B.S. Degree in Landscape Architecture. Registration as a Landscape Architect would be considered a strong plus but is not required.
- Candidate should be prepared to present an excellent project portfolio showcasing feature projects and design skills.
- Ability to hand sketch is a plus.
- A minimum of five (5) years of project management experience is preferred with this position.
- Proficiency in the use of current versions of AutoCAD and SketchUp along with strong 2D and 3D design and graphics skills.
- Adept at learning new computer programs including cloud-based estimating software, CRM, and internal pipeline management software.
- Strong organization and leadership skills with a track record for adhering to design budgets and construction schedules.
Wage, Incentives, Benefits:
- Annual salary: $65,000
- Commission and bonus opportunity equal to 40% of annual salary
- Company truck
- HRA - Healthcare Reimbursement Arrangement
- Retirement savings plan
- Generous PTO (we are strong proponents of work hard/play hard)
- Landscape Design Team Leader
- Landscape Designers
- Construction Operations Manager
- Construction Project Managers
- Construction Crew Leaders
- Financial Manager
- Customer Administrative Support
- People Experience Manager
Click here to apply for this position.
Hiring by: Plants Creative Landscapes
Hard work has its perks...
- Quarterly social gatherings
- Opportunities for growth
- Health benefits
- Paid vacation
- Paid day off on your birthday
- Retirement savings plan
- Work/life balance
- Ongoing and compensated educational opportunities
Apply for this position.
We’re always on the lookout for new talent to grow with. Fill out the form below — we’d love to meet you!